Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Skye read the instructions, and before I could tell her what to do, she was already beating the eggs when I checked.
She started measuring the sugar when I thought of taking pictures.
She added the condensed milk. I told her to mix until the sugar dissolves.
Snowe asked what she could to do help and I asked her to put the paper liner on the macaroon cups.
and after that, I told her to add the desicated coconut to the mixture while Skye mixes everything.
They helped each other grating the lemon for the flavor.
I divided the mixture into two portions. I added grated lemon for the flavor to the first half. Snowe asked if she could be the one to put the mixture in the cups, so I let her. I was surprised to see that she was able to finish filling all those cups.
Skye had her turn, too. She requested the chocolate flavored macaroons, so I added the melted Swiss dark chocolate (about 30gms) to the other portion of the coconut mixture. It was actually a leftover because Skye was not able to finish that Frey Noir 72% chocolate bar Snowe gave her (she said it's bitter for her taste).
My girls had fun baking. Snowe ate them as soon as it cooled down... and they called it the "chocolatey and lemoney macaroonies" :)
*Macaroons recipe from pinoycook.net
Monday, October 18, 2010
Thank you for being strong for all of us.
Thank you for your unfailing love.
Because of you we learned how to be strong,
to care and to love.
I'm sorry for the many times I gave you heartaches.
I'm sorry that I made you cry.
Thank you for being there whenever my heartbreaks, for comforting me, for assuring me
that everything will be alright.
Thank you for making your time available
whenever we need you.
May God bless us with more years with you so we can show you more how much we love you and thank you for all the things you've done for us!
We love you always!
Happy Birthday, Mommy Lolly!
Monday, September 20, 2010
We used France bread, it's like a bun, cut in half and laid on a baking tray. I put a teaspoon of Del Monte's Sweet Pizza Sauce on each half and Skye spread it on. Snowe then put the small cuts of Mozarella Cheese, the one we use on sandwiches.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
pangako hindi kita iiwan.
pangako hindi pababayaan.
pangako hindi ka na magiisa.
pangako ako ang bahala.
huwag na lang mangangako kung lagi din lang mapapako...
Monday, June 21, 2010
Saturday, June 19, 2010
His kids love him so much,his their playmate and buddy, for them he's the greatest!
a partner and a friend whose love is never ending.
Friday, June 18, 2010
I can still remember the morning you died in my arms,
until your last breath it is your children you always care about...
"Panginoon, Kayo na po ang bahala sa mga anak ko, gabayan Mo po sila."
... were the last words you said.
Oh, how I long to be with you more...
I know I have not thanked you enough...
Thank you for loving our Mommy the way you did.
Thank you for being a responsible Father to us.
Thank you for providing all our needs.
Thank you for doing the best you can to raise us well.
Thank you for making sure we will have food on our table.
Thank you for sending us all to school to have a good education.
Thank you for being there to guide us.
Thank you for being our pillar during trials.
Thank you for the happy memories you shared with us.
I smile every time I remember your jokes on your last day,
a day full of happy memories...
...memories I will never forget.
I can still feel your presence.
I love you, Daddy Tony!
Happy Father's Day!
Your EeknyhP (that's how you call me :-)
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
gisingin ang ugat patungo sa utak baka natutulog lamang, paganahin kahit saglit lang.
kadalasan, nasasaktan na'y nasisisi pa - ang mga taong nagmamalasakit lamang, mga taong hinihingan ng payo nguni't hindi pinakikinggan. mga taong nalalapitan sa oras ng matinding pangangailangan. hindi lang sa panahong naghahanap ng kaibigang makakasalo sa saya o habang may naibibigay ka...
nasasabihan mo nga siya ng problema pero nasosolusyonan ba? paano kung sa bandang huli siya pala ang iyong problema, paano lalabas sa isang sitwasyon na hawak ka?
ito 'yung taong bulag sa katotohanan, bingi sa payo ng mga taong tunay na nagmamahal. "focused" ika nga, focused sa akala ay panghabang-buhay na kaligayahan. walang "happily ever after" hanggang hindi naitatama ang mga maling gawa.
Noong bata ka gusto mong tumanda agad para magkatrabaho.
Kailan ka ba masisiyahan? Kahit ang Diyos maguguluhan sa nais nating mangyari sa ating buhay kung ganito ang pagiisip natin. simple lang naman talaga dapat ang ating pamumuhay, pinapahirap lang natin sa pamamagitan ng pagkomplika ng sitwasyon.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
2010, April 19, @3pm - Snowe came to me crying, she said she can't find her Barbie's other shoe. I remember she's playing by the bathroom's lavatory because she needs water for her toy, a Barbie Seaworld Trainer set. I went with her and helped her look but we couldn't find it. I asked her if she washed the doll, but she didn't answer and started to cry out loud as if she lost something very important to her. You know how babies cry when a mother leaves or a young kid is lost in a mall? That's how she cried and I feel sad for her, but I couldn't comfort her yet. I'm a bit disappointed because we just bought that set of Barbie last Saturday (it was on 50% sale) and as we were opening the package I keep on telling her to take care of the very small items for it might get lost.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Have a great and peaceful 2010 ahead!!!
1. Drink plenty of water
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants
4. Live with the
3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in 2009
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily... And while you walk, SMILE
11. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
13. Don't over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree...
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything..
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6..
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch. Life:
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34.. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change..
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come..
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be HAPPY ALWAYS